What to Expect
Selina works closely with you from conception to completion, ensuring the finished piece captures your vision.
1) Initial Consultation - Clients are offered an initial consultation to discuss their custom project ideas/wants, where Selina walks you through the initial steps of creating your design.
2) Diamond and/or Stone Sourcing - If you are not using heirloom stones, Selina ethically sources several diamond or stone options according to your preferences. Along with sourcing modern cut diamonds, Selina loves incorporating antique stones and diamonds into her designs.
3) First Design and Sketches - After the initial consultation and stone sourcing, Selina presents her concept to you. These flat renderings give a sense of the design, and you’ll then work with Selina to refine the project until it’s exactly what you picture imagine/are envisioning.
4) Creating a Sample - After the concept is finalized, a wax is started and a three-dimensional image is created so that you can experience the piece physically. From there, any remaining adjustments are made before the next step: a silver sample is made from the wax to try on. After the clients final approval, Selina carries out the last of her fine-tuning.
5) Creating the Piece - Once final adjustments to the wax model, the piece is created in either 14k gold, 18k gold, or platinum. Next, the accompanying stones are handset and the final polish and touches are made. Your new custom piece is complete!
Request a Consultation
If you have a piece in mind and would like to set up an initial consultation, we encourage you to reach out to begin the process of creating something truly unique. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org